By submitting this form you (“INFLUENCER”) are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service by Statusphere (“Statusphere”), with regards to representing brands listed in Statusphere (“Client”).
1. Engagement. INFLUENCER agrees to complete required actions listed for each product claimed. If the INFLUENCER doesn’t like the product or doesn’t want to complete the required actions for any reason, INFLUENCER will be required to return the product, fill out Statusphere’s product feedback form. Statusphere with provide the postage to return the product.
2. Relationship of Parties. INFLUENCER’s relationship with Statusphere and Client is that of an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement is intended to, or should be construed to, create a partnership, Statusphere, joint venture or employment relationship. INFLUENCER is solely responsible for all tax returns and payments required by any federal, state or local tax authority with respect to the performance of the Services and receipt of fees under this Agreement.
3. License. INFLUENCER grants to Statusphere and Client a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, paid up, sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, and publicly display any posts, text, photograph, video, music, audio/sound recording, artwork or other materials made in connection with the Services (collectively, “Materials”) as well as INFLUENCER’s name, username, likeness, image, voice, statements and biographical materials, in connection with such Materials, in whole or in part, in any media, format or technology, now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including, but not limited to advertising, marketing, publicity, and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or permission needed from INFLUENCER.
4. Compliance with Influencer Briefs, Policies and Applicable Laws/Regulations. Statusphere and Client believe in full, fair and effective disclosures of material facts relating to INFLUENCER’s relationship with Statusphere and Client. Accordingly, Statusphere and Client require that INFLUENCER adhere to the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (http://www.ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf) (“FTC Endorsement Guides”). INFLUENCER shall comply with the FTC Endorsement Guides and will not speak about or refer to Client or Client’s products or services, directly or indirectly, without disclosing that Client gifted INFLUENCER or paid for the INFLUENCER’s Services, including, but not limited to when blogging, posting or speaking about Client or Client’s products on INFLUENCER’s personal blog or social media sites. The form of any such disclosure shall be mutually agreed by the Statusphere and INFLUENCER, but will appear clearly and conspicuously and in close proximity to any statements INFLUENCER makes about Client or Client’s products.
Blog Posts or other long-form posts:
- Use the following disclosure, in clear and conspicuous size/font, at the beginning of each blog post: “This post is sponsored by CLIENT BRAND NAME” OR “This post is in collaboration with “CLIENT BRAND NAME” but all opinions are my own”
Social Media Posts:
- If the product is gifted, INFLUENCER must disclose that the product has been given to them or use #gifted.
- If the collaboration is paid, the INFLUENCER must use #Partner, #ad or #sponsored at the beginning of each social media post; OR, you may start the post with “I’ve partnered with CLIENT on …”
6. Content Changes. Statusphere may request changes to the content you prepare or request that content be removed after it has been posted for a variety of reasons, including if the content does not comply with these Guidelines or if CLIENT receives a complaint regarding the content or otherwise. If Statusphere makes such a request, you must agree to change or remove the content. But you will never be asked to remove or edit your opinions of the product.