Learn how to properly calculate influencer marketing ROI and figure out if an influencer marketing campaign is right for your brand!
What is Influencer Marketing and How Can it Help Your Business?
There has been a huge influx of influencer marketing campaigns. Here we break down what is influencer marketing and how it can help your business.
With the introduction of digital advertising, there has been a huge shift in the way that brands market themselves. People don't enjoy constantly being interrupted by traditional advertising spots. They don't like feeling they are being sold to. Because of this, there has been a huge influx of influencer marketing campaigns. Here we break down what is influencer marketing and how it can help your business.
What is Influencer Marketing?
Influencer marketing involves working with social influencers that have a large reach to promote and post about your product. Although this is not a new concept, it has completely changed since the introduction of social media, giving more people the ability to be social influencers.
There are a few ways to execute an influencer marketing campaign. You can manually reach out to influencers one by one, or you can pay for a platform that gives you access to many influencers at once. You can also pay for a service, like Statusphere, that allows you to ship your product out to many influencers in exchange for them posting about it.
How Can Influencer Marketing Help Your Business?
There are many benefits of influencer marketing beyond the fact that you can reach a large number of people. Some of the other benefits include:
- Lot's of user generated content that you can repurpose for other marketing campaigns
- Unlike traditional paid placements, influencer advertising normally has a longer lifespan
- Influencers are amazing at finding new creative ways to share your product or service
- People trust influencer marketing over traditional marketing
What Industries Does Influencer Marketing Work Best For?
Although influencer marketing works for many industries, there are some tips you should keep in mind for best results. For example, if you are looking to do social media influencer outreach campaign, you should look for influencers on social platforms that align with your product or service:
- Instagram: Works well for visually appealing products
- Facebook: Services, experiences and visually appealing products
- Twitter: Great for event based promotions, and B2B
- Pinterest: Visually appealing products